Crazy, Stupid Love Short-Term Group
Wednesdays, April 22 – May 20 | 7-8p
Group Meets Via Zoom Call
Our lives are full of relationships – best friends, spouses, exes, neighbors, co-workers. And those relationships can be complicated. Relationships are messy.
Tensions in relationships arise especially during times like the "Stay At Home" season we're all currently in. But it doesn’t have to be this way. What if this could be your BEST season in all of your relationships? During group conversations for both couples and singles, we will explore the secret to strong and thriving relationships in every area of your life.
Join us for this special 5-week short-term online group on Wednesday evenings that will help dig deeper into some practical, yet essential tips in building and maintaining thriving relationships while growing in your faith journey. Click the button below to sign-up.
Hope & Money Short-Term Group
Mondays, April 20 – May 4 | 6:30-8p
Group Meets Via Zoom Call
The Hope and Money short-term group introduces attenders to a proven system and helpful tools that will help them regain control of their finances. With the uncertainty and instability many of us are facing financially right now, we all need more hope, especially when it comes to our money. We want to help by equipping you with some tools to regain control of their finances. The training and tools that will be shared during this group come from Dave Ramsey.
Join us for a discussion around finances over Zoom video conference platform. Click the button below to sign-up.
For Couples Dealing with Conflict, Infidelity, or Marital Challenges
- Book | When Bad Things Happen to Good Marriages by Les Parrot and Leslie Parrott
- Blog | Stay Married Blog: Hope, Stories and Resources for Couples who Want to Stay Married.
- Article | Marriage Breakdown and What You Can Do About It
- Reading Plan | Healing a Marriage (8 Days)
- Book | Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
- Blog | Prepare & Enrich Blog
- Article | 8 Must-Read Marriage Blogs
- Marriage Devotional Videos | Text MARRIAGE to 72000 to receive marriage meditation text messages.
- Reading Plan | A Lifelong Love (7 Days)
For Engaged and Newlyweds
- Book | Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman
- Articles | A collection for engaged and newlywed couples, wanting to grow a happy healthy marriage.
- Reading Plan | Getting Ready for Marriage (7 Days)
For Stepfamilies and Remarriages
- Book | Remarriage Checkup by Ron L. Deal and David H. Olson
- Website | Smart Stepfamilies
- Reading Plan | Saving Your Second Marriage Before it Starts (7 Days)
For People Who are Single
- Book | The New Rules of Love, Sex & Dating by Andy Stanley
- Articles | Gary Thomas Articles for Singles & Dating
- Blog | mylovethinks Blog Posts for Singles or Dating
- Reading Plan | Dating & Relationships (7 Days)
For People Who are Divorced
- Book | When the Vow Breaks by Joseph Warren Kniskern and Steve Grissom
- Website | divorcecare.org/healing
- Reading Plan | Divorce 7 Day Reading Plan
- Book | The Relational Soul by Richard Plass and James Cofield
- Study & App | youandmeforever.org
- Blog | http://www.mylovethinks.com/blog/
- Reading Plan | Better Together: Connecting With God and Each Other (15 Days)
- Article | Emotional Abuse in Marriage (includes a list of resources to help)
- Article | What to Do After an Emotionally Abusive Relationship
- Book | The Verbally Abusive Relationship: How To Recognize It and How To Respond
- Web | Get Help: National Domestic Violence Hotline (or call: 1-800-799-7233)