Ridge Groups are small gatherings of people who meet once a week, either in homes or at The Ridge. The groups typically talk about life, messages we hear on Sundays or a variety of topics relating to faith
There are two types of groups at The Ridge:
Community Groups: A group where you can take next steps with God and experience life together. Community groups are:
- Geographically based.
- Tailored to fit you. We have a group to fit the stage of life you are in right now.
- Helpful. They expand your vision of what God can do in and through your life.
Short-Term Groups: A group where you discover new information on a specific subject for life application over a specific period of time. Short-Term Groups:
- Let you learn more about how to apply our Sunday messages to your life while building friendships OR to discover new information on a specific topic or life application.
- Lead members toward a long-term connection in community.
- Are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Other Groups Include:
Online Groups: Online groups meet using a chat-based discussion group to learn more about our weekly message and meet others in a mobile environment. Online groups meet Mondays via video chat at 6:30 p.m. Sign up HERE.
Celebrate Recovery: Feeling stuck? Come...Find Hope. Celebrate Recovery will teach you to make the healing choices that will help you become the person God created you to be. Want to know more? Visit our Celebrate Recovery page HERE.
Interested in joining a Ridge Group? Sign-up HERE.
If you have questions about groups, please email: .